| ||SOFIA Systems Integration Consulting for Oracle|| |
|SOA & Integration|
|E2.0 - Content Management & Portals|
|OBIEE - Actionable Intelligence|
- SOFIA inducted into Oracle Portal CAB Oracle Corporation inducts SOFIA in its Portal Customer Advisory Board in recognition of SOFIA's leadership in delivering large scale global portal implementations for major enterprises.
- SOFIA wins the RFP to deliver Futures & Options Integration onto Global Markets Portal PlatformSOFIA to integrate Futures & Options platform for second largest bank holding company in the United States by assets
- SOFIA signs contract with the largest deposit bank in the worldSOFIA to deliver Managed Accounts Portal platform for management of advisor-based investment products for custody business.
- SOFIA to sponsor Liferay's 2012 North America Symposium in San FranciscoLiferay's 2012 US Symposium brings together a community that is working to empower their companies with open business models. Learn More
- Strategic Partnership with A2ZSOFIA Partners with A2Z, A2Z Development Center is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon.com, to provide sourcing and mobile development services for their flagship product.
- SOFIA Signs Deal with Leading supply chain managementAn industry-leading, non-asset-based supply chain management company partners with SOFIA to assist with their Intranet Upgrade and Development Services
- SOFIA to sponsor Liferay's East Cost Symposium Event in Washington DCWith its expanding portal foot-print in Financial Services area, Liferay and SOFIA partner to host Financial services booth at the upcoming Liferay event
- SOFIA inks a deal with leading financial Services companySOFIA competencies around delivering SOA based portals tapped to deliver components of Intranet and Data Governance on Liferay and IBM platforms
- SOFIA to deliver portal platform for Global Markets & Developers Portal on LiferayLeading financials services engages SOFIA to provide portal strategy & execution services to develop a single, unified web platform to deliver research, analytics & market data
- SOFIA Partners with Liferay, IncWith its partnership with Liferay Inc., SOFIA adds Liferay to its services portfolio around OpenSource portal solutions.
- SOFIA Delivers Internet and Product Sites for School Specialty, Inc.SOFIA delivers E2.0 portals exposing Social Tools & content services from Oracle UCM
- Executive Briefing: OBIEE in New York CityJoin an interactive session with Oracle and SOFIA Technology to learn how your organization can successfully implement an enterprise metrics framework with actionable insights on the foundation of OBIEE to make better decisions.
- Actionable Intelligence for the LOBs CTOs - Delivered SOFIA delivers business intelligence dashboards using Oracle's OBIEE (10.1.3) to track resource utilization at a Fortune 50 bank
- New Coordinates for SOFIA SOFIA moves its U.S. Headquarters to 100 Davdison Ave. at Somerset, NJ to support future growth.
- Another strategic win for SOFIA SOFIA signs contracts with TD AmeriTrade to develop portal infrastructure.
- SOFIA Announces Strategic hire SOFIA hires new Director of Sales, Sunny Naik, to expand its sales effort. Working out of San Jose, Sunny will be driving SOFIA's sales organization.
- SOFIA signs an agreement wth AstoriaFederal Savings SOFIA signs contract with Astoria Federal to automate Compliance Process around Content through SOA & CMS on Oracle's SOA Suite and Oracle Application Server 10g
- SOFIA assists School Specialty, Inc to deliver its Intranet portal, "SchoolYard" SOFIA requested to assist School Specialty, Inc to provide architectural and development services around SSO, Kerberos/AD Integration and Portal.
- SOFIA signs consulting deal with nation's leading windows and doors manufacturing company SOFIA assists Wisconsin based leading Windows and Doors Manufacturing company a cohesive delivery platform to employees internally and extended dealer family.
- SOFIA to deliver RAC solution to support 911 services SOFIA delivers high-availability infrastructure to world's largest provider of remote data services using Oracle Real Application Clusters 10g
- SOFIA & Force10 Networks sign agreement to revamp their MOSS Infrastructure SOFIA partners with WinWire Technologies to assist Force10 Networks, Inc. with the infrastructure upgrade and migration of Sharepoint 2003 applications to MOSS 2007.
- SOFIA signs consulting agreement with Aeroflex SOFIA signs contract with Aeroflex, Inc., a global provider of high technology solutions to the aerospace, defense, cellular and broadband communications markets to deliver Business Intelligence, Data warehousing & Information Delivery Solutions
- SOFIA, Merrill Lynch to present at OpenWorld 2006 SOFIA presents customer case study at Oracle OpenWorld 2006 at San Francisco, CA. SOFIA has been actively assisting Merrill Lynch in implementing and building its enterprise portal pltatform for a unified access to applications, documents and processes.
- SOFIA to deliver HR Portal Platform to support 65,000 employees SOFIA signs contract with world's leading financial management and advisory company with total client assets of approximately $1.6 trillion to architect and implement Enterprise Information Portal and Common Services on Oracle's Fusion Middleware
- SOFIA & JP Morgan Chase to present Finance Portal Case Study at OpenWorld 2005 Oracle, JP Morgan Chase & SOFIA unveil the new Content Management Event Framework [CMEF] featured in the upcoming release of 10.1.4 Oracle 10g Portal Rel. 2 at Oracle World, San Francisco 2005